In a last minute rush trying to get everything ready for the holidays? Do you need to put together a couple quick gifts for those co-workers, or friends that had slipped your mind? Time flies when you are having fun, doesn’t it? Here are a few easy to make gifts and ornaments to make for family and friends. Enjoy!
- Snowflake Soaps- These single-use soaps are deceptively easy to make and are just beautiful as gifts or placed in your guest bathroom for friends and family.
- Penguin Ornaments- created from blown chicken eggs, these little penguins make a great addition to your tree.
- Another great soap idea- create beautiful decorative soaps with a bit of fabric and dollar store soap. This project can be completed in very little time!
- Wrapped Ornaments- embellish a plain glass ornament with a paper bow! In just minutes, you have a bright, festive addition for your tree!
- For the more adventurous, I offer several different free Christmas patterns, including the Two Turtle Doves. Create a festive decorative plate as a gift or new decoration for you home!