1. On Creating Success Around the World, I interviewed Kristy from Bombastitch. Kristy’s cross-stitch creations are based on pop culture and humor. Be sure to check out her latest designs and kits!
2. Part two of the “How to be Successful on Etsy Series” included much advice on photography and how to make your photos sell for you. This week, coming up, we have part three of this series which discusses how to write good descriptive copy. Don’t miss Monday morning’s post!
3. Terri at Day Dog Designs offered a choice of collar or snood from her Etsy store to two lucky readers of the Sitcom. Our winners were drawn out of a hat this morning, and they are Charleen and JC. Congratulations! If you weren’t one of the lucky winners, be sure to keep Day Dog Designs in mind for some great gifts for your favorite canine. Christmas is just around the corner!
4. I created a jeweled pumpkin using beads and a nail. Easy decoration that makes a really “different” looking pumpkin! Check out my Jeweled Pumpkin tutorial here.
5. My new house guest needs to learn some manners. Be sure to check out the results of doggie mayhem. Good thing she is cute!
6. On Commercial Break Thursday, I featured Renee from Kudos Kitchen by Renee. Be sure to check out her awesome projects and link up some of your own! The link party is open until Wednesday of this week. Free advertising! And you could be featured next week!
The Sitcom is protected by a guard chihuahua with PMS and terrible breath. Beware! Feel free to link to or feature (no more than one image, please) any tutorials on this site, as long as credit is given and permission is obtained by the author. Tutorials are for personal (non-commercial) use only.