Welcome to Commercial Break Thursday! Every week, I offer the chance for you to get in a bit of free advertising. The Sitcom currently gets approximately 200,000 page views a month. That is a lot of coverage! So take advantage of the momentum of the Sitcom and link up your latest project, your Etsy shop or your blog for a bit of free advertising.
I am currently out of town at a blogging convention in SLC, so I thought I’d show you a few of my top tutorials to get this Commercial break started. These are the top ten from 2012:
10. Faux Iron Gate Tutorial – create an intricate gate wall art using – what else? Toilet paper tubes!
9. Summer Jewels Quilt – This four-part series, created for beginning quilters, shows you how to create this beautiful quilt using pre-cut fabric strips called Jelly Rolls.
8. Faux Metal Filigree Frame – Use four dollar store frames and toilet paper tubes to create this elaborate frame!
7. Magnetic Clips made from Mouse Traps! Paper crafts combined with upcycling create these cute magnetic clips.
6. Faux Stained Glass – create beautiful “stained glass” using simply acrylic paints and white and clear school glue.
5. Batik fabric made from Crayons. Melting crayons to create a resist creates colorful batik look fabric.
4. Color Book Covers created by using the paper craft called “Iris Folding”. Free pattern is included in the tutorial.
3. Popsicle Stick Bracelets – made from bent popsicle sticks! A great kids craft!
2. Faux Tin Tiles created from a recycled disposable cookie sheet. Free patterns are included with the tutorial!
1. And for the second year in a row, the Faux Metal Wall Art is the number one project of the year! Created with toilet paper tubes. The tutorial includes free patterns!
Be sure to check out my tutorial page for many more tutorials!
Then take another moment and promote yourself!
Please feel free to link up your latest crafty project your blog or your Etsy shop. That way we can all get a little self-promotion in. A little bit of advertising and self promotion never hurts. Next week, I will randomly choose one of you to feature. Please link away, and be sure to visit some of the other folks who link up.
And it would be totally awesome if you would add the button below to your blog to give the Sitcom a shout-out. Link lists are a great way to help each other out! Just copy the code below the button and place it on your page or sidebar if you have a blog!
<div align="center"><a href="https://suzyssitcom.com" title="Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom"><img src="https://suzyssitcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Sitcom-Button150x150.jpg" alt="Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Link away for some free advertising!
P.S. If you’re reading this in an e-mail or reader, click HERE to see all of the fabulous creations linked up at the Sitcom!
Are you new to the Sitcom? Be sure to check out my Frequently Asked Questions Page!