The Sitcom Weekly Wrap-up
Last week on the Sitcom:
1. My buddy, Tom Selleck, his mustache and I had a great interview with Joan from Uneek Glass Fusions. Her fused glass work is amazing. Be sure to check out Joan’s shop. I’m betting you might find something for that special someone for the holidays. Or maybe something pretty awesome for yourself!
2. And speaking of holiday gifts, don’t forget to check out my latest egg designs in my Etsy store! These unique Ukrainian eggs make wonderful Christmas ornaments and can be displayed all year round. Most of my designs are on Goose Eggs (Approximately 4″ – 5″ long!)
3. If you are a blogger, you might want to join my Creative Blogger Blog Tag. It is a chance to showcase the best in your blog for all to see. I’ve already met some great new bloggers and was able to have a “tour” through their sites with the Blog Tag. Not to mention, it is a great idea if you are struggling to come up with a new post…
4. This week, I re-visited my Ice Candles Tutorial. A simple project using mostly dollar store items, to create a beautiful candle that can be used for years to come. It also makes a fabulous gift! See, I’m totally preparing for the holidays already!!
5. Also this week, I finished up my series on How to Succeed on Etsy. If you are a seller of crafty items in any forum, this series is something you don’t want to miss. I interviewed seven very successful sellers who gave me great tips on marketing strategy, photography ideas, descriptive copy and basic store set up. Be sure to stop by and see what the experts had to say!
6. Commerical Break Thursday is a great way to get your blog or your newest crafty idea out there. Be sure to stop by and link yourself up for all to see! Every week, I feature one of the links. This week, I featured Connie from Quilting by the River. She has some great new ideas for quilting design that you have to check out!