After the success of our first Totally Green Contest, we are rolling right into the next one! Our theme this time is recycled holiday! And of course we will need some awesome sponsors to go along with this awesome theme.
The Holiday Edition Totally Green Contest will begin on Nov 1 on my other website, Totally Green Crafts. This thrifty contest is a competition between our readers with the intent of creating holiday awesomeness from recycled items.
The contest will run for approximately one month, with contestants submitting their theme based projects for the first two weeks. At that point, we will narrow it down to the top ten and then put it out to the readers for a vote to narrow it to the top three. The top three will have a chance for a final vote, the winner receiving fame, fortune…oh, and an awesome prize package.
What is in the prize package?
Well, that is where you come in! This is your opportunity to get your product out there and get a bit of free advertising in the process. Just in time for the pre-holiday rush!
What will Totally Green Crafts do for you?
- TGC will host your 150 x 150 button on the sidebar for the entire length of the contest (about one month). There are new posts on TGC at least six days a week- so that is a ton of exposure!
- We will also feature your button on Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, and Saved by Love Creations! The three websites combined ensure that you will have the potential of over a million page views that month!
- All sponsors will be featured in an introductory post during the first week of the contest.
- The prize package will be featured on it’s own page in TGC.
- And the final post of the contest will give you one more shout out.
That is free advertising at its best!
And what is your part of this deal?
- Provide a prize of at least $25 in value. Really. That’s it!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Holiday Edition Totally Green Contest, all you have to do is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And we’ll help you out with your button if you need it. Because that’s just the way we roll…