This post is brought to you by Izola. All opinions are my own.
Let’s face it, by the time your husband celebrates his 10th or so Father’s Day, you’re probably out of clever ideas for ways to arrange the kids’ hand prints into cute pictures. And he doesn’t really need another pair of boxers or a tie. Frankly, if he doesn’t already have it, you probably can’t afford it, right? What do you do for the guy who has everything?
This year, I was trying to find something outside of the typical “Father’s Day” gift displays that I see inside every retailer. What could I find that was fun and unique? After all, after 20+ years of marriage and raising two wild and crazy girls, the hubby deserves something nice! And then I found a fun online shop called Izola. Izola specializes in practical, yet upscale gifts that dads of all ages will enjoy!
Izola is inspired by the old world utilitarian ideal of making something that is “built to last.” I love that concept! In this plastic world, it seems that everything is made so cheaply.
All products from Izola are made in the USA with great care and attention to detail. Izola specializes in products like flasks, soaps, candles, laundry bags, bamboo toothbrushes, handkerchiefs, shoe brushes, home textiles, hardware, ceramics, luggage, and really cool ideas for Wedding Collections! I’m betting you will find something unique and wonderful that Dad will love!
Here are just a few of my favorites:
1. Newgate Regulator Alarm Clock- The printed dial has been designed to have an aged appearance which is protected by an acrylic lens. Comes with black drawstring travel bag. Very cool and unique!
2. Par Avion Paddleball Set – Does Dad like to play paddleball? A perfect game for the summer! This set is neatly packaged in a mesh carrying case, perfect for beach days or picnics in the park.
3. Put Your Best Foot Forward Door Mat – Love this! It was one of my Dad’s favorite sayings! A quality doormat that has something good to say. Imagine that!
4. Thomaspaul Tablet/iPad Case – Made from heavyweight denim, these hand screened designs are a great way to keep your iPad safe and sound when you’re on the move. And pretty darn stylish too!
5. Hair of the Dog 3-oz. Flask– Yep, I picked this for the dog reference! Ha! Izola’s stainless steel flasks are available in either five-ounces or three-ounces and are engraved with eight different fun sayings.
6. Red Cedar Incense- Includes 32 cones of red cedar incense and a wooden burner. Love the smell of cedar!
7. Vintage Explore Collection- Vintage Compass, Explore Zipper Pouch, Wild Beasts Handkerchief, and Do Something Pocket Knife. Both of these vintage sets are so unique, I’m betting Dad will love them!
8. Vintage Field Collection- Vintage WWII Army Canteen Cooking Set, All for One/ One for All Pocket Knife, and Forest Handkerchief Set.
9. Moby Dick Tablet Case- Made by the oldest bookbindery in the U.S. to look, feel and wear like an actual book, these ironic hardcover tablet cases fit the iPad 2/3/4, Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire 7′.
10. All for One, One for All Pocket Knife- Be prepared for anything with the Izola pocket knife. With a 2.25 inch blade and made from 100% stainless steel, it has four extremely useful tools – a corkscrew, large blade, bottle and can opener, and screwdriver.
Check out the fabulous products from Izola. Unique, quality items are hard to find and this list of ten is just a tiny portion of what they have to offer! Find Dad something he will love!
Are you new to the Sitcom? Be sure to check out my Frequently Asked Questions Page!
For over 180 crafty tutorials for all ages, visit my Tutorial Page!