Frequently Asked Questions- FAQ
Welcome to Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom! I’m Suzy Myers, and I’m here to teach you how to make amazing things! The Sitcom has been around since 2010, and now offers over 100 fully illustrated tutorials, along with great features and a bit of humor on the side. With over 20,000 loyal subscribers, the Sitcom has enjoyed major growth over the past three years!
If you are a new visitor, then here is a list of frequently asked questions that I hope will help you get all you can from the Sitcom:
1. Why is your website called the Sitcom? You can read all about that on my Sitcom Cast page, along with a bit of info on me and the other cast members. You know, the dogs. Oh, and the hubby too. But in essence, my life is a sitcom, (which makes it incredibly easy to write about the funny things that always seem to happen to me).
2. Where is a good place to start for first time visitors? First and foremost, the Sitcom offers over 100 Tutorials for all ages, including paper crafts, holiday crafts, recipes, kids crafts, quilting, and much more. The tutorial page is a great place to start if you are trying to come up with your next big project or just happen to have a pile of TP rolls or disposable cookie sheets that need to be made beautiful. Crafting with recycled materials or Dollar Store items has never been so fun.
3. Wow. That’s a lot of tutorials! Which ones are your most popular? You can find my most popular tutorials here! Turns out I’m the “Toilet Paper Queen”! Who knew?
4. Do you offer free stuff? Well, certainly. I totally have your back. The Sitcom offers an extensive list of free patterns to go along with your free tutorials. Easily printed, you can then use a copier to make them any size you might need for your project.
5. What is your photography challenge? Oh, so you like photography? Me too! Every Saturday is the Photography Challenge, with a new theme each week. You are welcome to submit your photos to be featured! You can find all the information here.
6. Can I share my project with you? Of course! I feature reader’s projects all the time! Just email me at suzy(at)suzyssitcom.com. Do you have a shop, a blog, or just a project that you would love to share? Let me know about it!
7. Do you sell stuff too? Yep! Need an unusual gift, or are you interested in my premium patterns and kits? Be sure to stop by the Sitcom Store to see what is currently available!
8. How do I search the site for what I want? The search bar is located at the top of the right sidebar. Check the drop-down list for the items that might interest you!
9. How do I subscribe? You can subscribe through your email so that you never miss a post. I create a new post six days a week, so an email subscription will give you nearly a daily fix of craftiness.
Don’t miss an episode! You can subscribe to The Sitcom by Email!
So, kick back and enjoy the Sitcom! And if you ever need anything, feel free to email me at suzy(at)suzyssitcom.com!