I have been writing the Sitcom and creating craft tutorials left and right for the past four years. I am always looking for ways to improve what I present and would certainly love to have some input from you!
What questions do you have? What things would you like to see in the future? Would you like to see some layout changes on the blog? Any particular craft that you would like a tutorial on? Anything you really hate? Anything about me that totally has you intrigued? Are you tossing and turning at night wanting to know answers?
I’m all ears.
Seriously. They both stick out ridiculously. The right ear further than the left. Hence the big hair… but let’s get back to the subject at hand…
This is your opportunity to un-lurk. Ask me some questions, give me some input. Throw in your “two cents”!
I’ll get you started by answering a few frequently asked questions.
1. Why is your website called the Sitcom? You can read all about that on my Sitcom Cast page, along with a bit of info on me and the other cast members. You know, the dogs. Oh, and the hubby too. But in essence, my life is a sitcom, (which makes it incredibly easy to write about the funny things that always seem to happen to me).
2. Where is a good place to start for first time visitors? First and foremost, the Sitcom offers over 200 Tutorials for all ages, including paper crafts, holiday crafts, recipes, kids crafts, quilting, and much more. The tutorial page is a great place to start if you are trying to come up with your next big project or just happen to have a pile of TP rolls or disposable cookie sheets that need to be made beautiful. Crafting with recycled materials or Dollar Store items has never been so fun.
3. Wow. That’s a lot of tutorials! Which ones are your most popular? You can find the most popular tutorials for 2013 here. Turns out I’m the “Toilet Paper Queen”! Who knew?
4. Do you offer free stuff? Well, certainly. I totally have your back. The Sitcom offers an extensive list of free patterns to go along with your free tutorials. Easily printed, you can then use a copier to make them any size you might need for your project.
5. What about quilt patterns? Love quilting? Me too! I have recently put all my quilt patterns in one place for your convenience! You can find my quilt patterns here.
6. Can I share my project with you? Of course! I feature reader’s projects all the time! Just email me at suzy(at)suzyssitcom.com. Do you have a shop or website that you would like to promote? Check out my Advertising page for details on ads! The Sitcom receives over 2 million page views a year. That is a whole lot of promotion!
7. Do you sell stuff too? Yep! Need an unusual gift, or are you interested in my premium patterns and kits? Be sure to stop by the Sitcom Store to see what is currently available!
8. How do I search the site for what I want? The search bar is located at the top of the right sidebar. Check the drop-down list for the items that might interest you!
9. How do I subscribe? You can have the Sitcom sent to your email, by subscribing here. And every subscriber gets a free copy of my Enchanted Fish Pattern!
Okay- there you go. Some frequently asked questions answered for you in one handy-dandy place.
Now tell me, what questions do you have for me? I’d love any suggestions, any project ideas, anything from you, my valued reader! Ask away!