In need of more holiday crafty ideas? Well, I totally have your back. How about six of my older tutorials from the first few years of the Sitcom? These tutorials have been around for a while, but are still incredibly popular in places like Pinterest and Facebook. And classic holiday crafts are always great for the holidays!
Over the years, I have done quite a few holiday tutorials on the Sitcom. These are links to six of my favorites! Enjoy!
1. Pinecone Christmas Tree – The inside? Well how about a couple sheets of posterboard! An inexpensive centerpiece, using natural elements and Dollar Store items that makes a big impression.
2. Ice Candles Tutorial – A vintage craft brought back to life. My mother used to make these as Christmas presents when I was a child. In this tutorial, she helps me recreate these beautiful candles.
3. Macaroni Angel Name Tags – Cute little angels made out of macaroni and Dollar Store items. Perfect for place settings and cute enough to hang on your tree afterward!
4. Pinecone Firestarter Gift Basket Tutorial– A great hand made gift! And easy to make too!
5. Edible Snowglobe Place Settings– Created from cookies and candies, these little place settings will definitely be a hit with the kids!
6. Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree – A bright sparkly Christmas tree made almost entirely from glass baby food jars!
Are you new to the Sitcom? Be sure to check out my Frequently Asked Questions Page!
For over 150 more tutorials and recipes for all ages, be sure to visit my Tutorial Page!
Also, don’t miss my other blog, Daily Holiday Blog, where every day is a holiday!